2017/18 Back-To-School Documents
- Welcome Letter from Mrs. Martin
- Parents For Seton LaSalle Welcome Letter
- 2017/18 Important Dates
- Back-to-School Forms
- Physical Forms for Athletics
Please click the title of each form to retrieve the pdf file. Download file, print, completed and return to homeroom teachers.
Click HERE to download and print M&M Photography picture form. Complete form and bring to school on picture day.
1. All athletes are required to turn in a completed HIPPA form and PIAA packet to a coach or the athletic trainer before or on the start date of their initial sport season.
2. Physical evaluations that were completed for school or other extracurricular activities will not be accepted for athletics; section 6 of the PIAA packet, "PIAA Comprehensive Initial Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation and Certification of Authorized Medical Examiner", will need to be completed by approved medical personal (found at the bottom of the section 6) and submitted with PIAA packet.
3. All athletes participating in more than one sport will need to turn in section 7 "Re-Certification by Parent/Guardian", and additionally if an injury occurred between sport seasons, section 8 "Re-Certification by Licensed Physician of Medicine or Osteopathic Medicine".
These forms also need to be completed and turned into a coach or the athletic trainer before or on the start date of additional sport seasons. Failure to submit the above mentioned documentation on the designated season start dates will result in an athlete's inability to participate. An athlete will continue be withheld from season practices until all of the forms are received by a coach or the athletic trainer.
For PIAA required physical forms, click HERE.
For HIPAA Consent Form, click HERE.
For Athletic Travel Release Form, click HERE