- How Do I Apply To Seton LaSalle?
- How Much Does It Cost To Attend?
- How Does Seton LaSalle Prepare My Child For College?
- Can We Schedule A Visit To See The School?
- Do You Offer Financial Aid or Scholarships?
- Who can attend Seton LaSalle Catholic High School?
- Are There A Lot Of Sports And Clubs Available?
- Can I Transfer to Seton LaSalle?
You may fill out and submit the online form by clicking HERE.
Or, you may access the paper application HERE. Please print out, fill out and mail to:
2016-17 Tuition Rates
Catholic Students: $9,950
Non-Catholic Students: $10,600
International Students: $12,710
Activity Fees (grades 9-12): $350
Graduation Fee (grade 12): $100
Payment in Full by July 15, 2016: Payment made directly to Seton LaSalle. An invoice will be sent in June, 2016. Please note: the activity fee will be included in the invoice.No service charge if payment made by July 17, 2016.
Smart Tuition 10-Month Payment Plan: The ten monthly payments will begin in July with the final payment due April, 2017. Questions?
Seton LaSalle is a college preparatory school. More than 92% of graduates attend institutions of high learning.
The Class of 2015 was accepted to 92 colleges and universities including: Notre Dame, Carnegie Mellon University, University of Pennsylvania (Penn), Northwestern University, Boston College, Duke University, Georgetown University, Rice University, Villanova University. The Class of 2014 included one National AP Scholar - a student who took at least 8 AP exams and earned a 4 or 5 on all; two $10,000 Scholarship Winners from EQT's Aspire Program; one National English Honor Society Scholarship Winner of $5,000.
To learn about more academic advantages at SLS, click HERE
Open House - Sunday, March 19, 2016
Every semester, we open our doors at Seton LaSalle and invite any interested families to visit. This gives you a chance to:
- Tour our beautiful 26-acre campus located in Mt. Lebanon
- Talk with faculty, administrators, coaches and moderators
- Interact with SLS students and parents
- Learn about our broad academic and AP course offerings
- Check out our one-to-one Google Chromebook and STREAM initiative
- Learn about SLS clubs, sports and activities and sign up for information
- Sign up for the High School Placement Test
- Apply for the 2017-2018 academic school year
- Acquaint yourself with the financial aid process
- Explore scholarship opportunities
Schedule a Personal Tour
We open our school to any interested students and their families. Experience for yourself the unique atmosphere here - one that is kind, friendly and accepting!
Simply email the Director of Admissions, Suzee Talerico firstname.lastname@example.org or
call her at (412) 561-3583 ext. 1127.
Shadow a Student
We believe this is the best way for prospective students to witness what makes our school special. You can spend the day with a current student - attending classes, eating lunch and making new friends. Simply email the Director of Admissions, Suzee Talerico email@example.com or call her at (412) 561-3583 ext. 1127
Rebel for a Day/8th Grade Visitation
Interested 8th graders spend a regular school day at Seton LaSalle. They go to classes and lunch. They experience the nurturing atmosphere, personalized cadmic, spiritual formation and coeducational learning first-hand.
Groups are organized through area Catholic Grade Schools but anyone is welcome to sign up by contacting the Director of Admissions, Suzee Talerico at firstname.lastname@example.org or (412)561-3583 ext. 1127
Financial Aid Application (PSAS)
The Financial Aid Form for the 2016-17 academic year is available HERE. The form is interactive, meaning you can complete it by clicking on each field or by tabbing, entering in your information, and printing. Make sure you download and save to your computer before filling out. You can also print out the form blank and submit by hand. If you are applying for aid for more than one student, you only need to complete one form. You will have to indicate each child's name and school in section C.
Seton LaSalle is a Catholic High School that educates anywhere from 10% to 20% of students from other denominations and faiths. We welcome the diverse conversation in Religion classes produced from students from different religious backgrounds.
Our students like to say that "God is everywhere at Seton-La Salle."
That is our goal - to help students know God, interpret our values through the lens of Catholicism and apply those principles in life.
Prayer starts our day, so we can remember where our priorities lie. Our school community celebrates Mass twice a month and holds student-led spiritual retreats. Religion is a required class every year so students can understand the Bible and the underpinnings of Christianity. We believe revering God and recognizing that all are created in His image encourages respect and kindness among our student body. We require students to perform service and offer many opportunities to do so with their classmates such as volunteering with area soup kitchens, Special Olympics and the "Junior/Senior Prom" with nursing home residents.
No matter where you are on your faith journey, you are welcome here.
Seton LaSalle offers 20 WPIAL Varsity sports. We are proud of our legacy of excellence in athletics that regularly produces Section Champions, WPIAL Champions and PIAA Champions. SLS was awarded the 2014 and 2015 "Best Athletic Program in WPIAL Class AA" by the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. More importantly, our coaches impart our Catholic identity through Sports Leader by employing Virtues of the Week, mentoring and ceremony. Despite our level of achievement, our sports are accessible, even to athletes new to a sport, and many athletes play more than one varsity sport. To learn more about athletics, click HERE.
SLS offers more than 30 plus clubs, organizations and activities: Nationally-Ranked Vocal Group. Exceptional Forensics. High-tech Computer Technology Club. What is your interest? Guitar? Blogging? Constructing a theater set? Designing for 3D printing? Wherever your passions lie, you can find a place to express them at Seton-La Salle - and make friends who enjoy the same thing! To learn more about student life, click HERE.
All potential transfer students must contact the Director of Admissions, Suzee Talerico, at email@example.com or 412-561-3583 x1127. The student will undergo two interviews: the first with the Admissions Director; the second with Principal Lauren Martin or Dean of Students, Michael Joyce. The prospective student must submit a transcript and meet with Director of Guidance, Tim Zugates, to assess the student's curriculum needs and establish a course schedule.
- Seton LaSalle is ranked in top 5% of Catholic high schools in the United States
- The Innovation Lab, as part of the STREAM Initiative, will open in 2016 (with emphasis on Science, Technology, Religion, Engineering, Arts and Math)
- Each student receives a Chromebook included with tuition
- 26-acre campus located in Mt. Lebanon
- 16 Advanced Placement Courses (AP) offered in Math, English, Science, Computer Science, Art and World Language
- College in high school classes available as well as dual enrollment with CCAC
- More than 92% of graduates continue their education in outstanding institutions of higher learning
- Upon graduation, Seton LaSalle students are offered generous college scholarships, averaging $4-million per class per year
- 82% of our faculty members earned advanced degrees