Open House - Sunday, March 19, 2017
We open our doors at Seton LaSalle and invite any interested families to visit. This gives you a chance to:
- Tour our beautiful 26-acre campus located in Mt. Lebanon
- Talk with faculty, administrators, coaches and moderators
- Interact with SLS students and parents
- Learn about our broad academic and AP course offerings
- Check out our one-to-one Google Chromebook, Innovation Lab and STREAM initiatives
- Learn about SLS clubs, sports and activities and sign up for information
- Sign up for the High School Placement Test
- Apply for the 2017-2018 academic school year
- Acquaint yourself with the financial aid process
- Explore scholarship opportunities
Schedule a Personal Tour
We open our school to any interested students and their families. Experience for yourself the unique atmosphere here - one that is kind, friendly and accepting! Simply email the Director of Admissions, Suzee Talerico email@example.com or call her at (412) 561-3583 ext. 1127.
Shadow a Student
We believe this is the best way for prospective students to witness what makes our school special. You can spend the day with a current student - attending classes, eating lunch and making new friends. Simply email the Director of Admissions, Suzee Talerico firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at (412) 561-3583 ext. 1127.
Rebel for a Day/8th Grade Visitation - October 27, 2016, 9 am - 1:15pm
Be a Rebel for the day...interested 8th graders spend a typical school day at Seton LaSalle. Students should dress in their school uniform (if applicable) or appropriate dress attire and report to SL at 9:00 am. Lunch will be provided. The day concludes with the energy and excitement of a Rebel pep rally prior to being dismissed at 1:15pm.
Please click HERE for details.
Please contact our Director of Admissions, Suzee Talerico at email@example.com or (412)561-3583 ext. 1127