- Welcome Letter from Mrs. Martin
- 2018-19 Important Dates
- Back-to-School Forms
- Physical Forms for Athletics
- Uniform Information
- August 23: First Day of School
- September 6: Back-to-School Night (6-9 p.m.)
- September 8: Freshmen Mass/Mixer and Parent Social
- September 28-30: Homecoming Weekend
- September 29: Rebelfest (4 p.m.)
- October 9: 8th Grade Visitation Day (no school)
- October 28: Fall Open House (11 a.m. - 2 p.m.)
- November 22-26: Thanksgiving Break
- December 18-20: Semester One Exams
- December 24-January 4: Christmas Break
- January 15: Financial Aid Night
- January 27-February 2: Catholic Schools Week
- February 23: Mardi Gras Gala
- March 1: SLS Scholarship Deadline
- March 10: Spring Open House
- May 13: Rebel Classic Golf Outing
- May 15-17: Seniors - Semester Two Exams
- May 24: Class of 2019 Graduation (7 p.m. | St. Louise de Marillac)
- June 5-7: Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors - Semester 2 Exams
- June 7: Last Day of School - Early Dismissal
To download and print a copy of these dates, click HERE.
Please click the title of each form to retrieve the PDF file. Download file, print, completed and return to homeroom teachers.
Click HERE to view the 2018-2019 Student Handbook.
Click HERE to download and print M&M Photography picture form. Complete form and bring to school on picture day.
1. All athletes are required to turn in a completed HIPPA form and PIAA packet to a coach or the athletic trainer before or on the start date of their initial sport season.
2. Physical evaluations that were completed for school or other extracurricular activities will not be accepted for athletics; section 6 of the PIAA packet, "PIAA Comprehensive Initial Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation and Certification of Authorized Medical Examiner", will need to be completed by approved medical personal (found at the bottom of the section 6) and submitted with PIAA packet.
3. All athletes participating in more than one sport will need to turn in section 7 "Re-Certification by Parent/Guardian", and additionally if an injury occurred between sport seasons, section 8 "Re-Certification by Licensed Physician of Medicine or Osteopathic Medicine".
These forms also need to be completed and turned into a coach or the athletic trainer before or on the start date of additional sport seasons. Failure to submit the above mentioned documentation on the designated season start dates will result in an athlete's inability to participate. An athlete will continue be withheld from season practices until all of the forms are received by a coach or the athletic trainer.
For PIAA required physical forms, click HERE.
For HIPAA Consent Form, click HERE.
For Athletic Travel Release Form, click HERE
Our school uniforms are available from Pro3 Services
201 Greentree Road, Suite A109
Pittsburgh, PA 15220
Pro3 Services Fall/Off-Season Hours (Starting 9/4/2018)
Pro3 Services will be CLOSED Saturday, September 1 and Monday, September 3 for Labor Day.
Our school uniform policy is outlined below. If you would like to print a copy, click HERE.