Parent Forms and Resources
- Welcome Letter from Mrs. Martin
- 2019-20 Important Dates
- Back-to-School Forms
- Uniform Information
- Bell Schedule
- Helpful Links
- Physical Forms for Athletics
- Service Hours Verification Form
- August 26: First Day of School
- September 2: Labor Day (no school)
- September 5: Back-to-School Night | 6:30 p.m.
- September 7: School Family Mass | 7 p.m.
- October 3: 8th Grade Visitation Day (no school)
- October 4-6: Homecoming Weekend
- October 4: Rebelfest Tailgate at Homecoming Game
- October 7: In-Service Day (no school)
- October 16: Grades 9-11 PSAT (11:30 release); Sr. Business Day (no school)
- October 27: Fall Open House | 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- October 28: In-Service Day (no school)
- November 4: Financial Aid Night (for prospective families) 7 p.m.
- November 15: Rebel Rec 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- November 16-17: Fall Drama
- November 27: Early Release (11:45 a.m.)
- November 28-December 2: Thanksgiving Break (no school)
- December 7: High School Placement Test 9 a.m.
- December 18-20: Semester One Exams (11:45 a.m. release)
- December 23-January 3: Christmas Break (no school)
- January 6: Semester 2 Begins
- January 20: Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (no school)
- January 26-February 1: Catholic Schools Week
- February 8: Mardi Gras Gala
- February 13: Early Release (11:45 a.m.)
- February 14: In-Service Day (no school; subject to change - snow)
- February 14-16: Senior NYC Trip
- February 17: President's Day (no school; subject to change - snow)
- March 5: Invention Convention
- March 6: Scholarship Deadline (excludes Junior Achievement Scholarships)
- March 7: Rebels Cafe 9 - 11 a.m.
- March 26-28: Spring Musical
- April 2: Spring Open House
- April 3: In-Service Day (no school)
- April 8-13: Easter Break (no school; April 8 and 13 subject to change - snow)
- May 8: English Festival @ SLS (no school)
- May 20-22: Senior Semester Two Exams (11:45 a.m. release - seniors only)
- May 25: Memorial Day (no school)
- May 29: Class of 2020 Graduation | 7 p.m., Saint Anne Church
- June 2-4: Grades 9-11 Semester Two Exams (11:45 a.m. release)
- June 4: Last Day of School - Early Release (11:45 a.m.)
- June 15: Rebel Classic Golf Outing
To download and print a copy of these dates, click HERE.
Please click each title to view the file. Print and complete each file before returning to Seton LaSalle.
Click HERE to view the 2019-2020 Student-Parent Handbook.
For your convenience, all changes to the handbook are in red text.
Internet Use Policy and Handbook Acknowledgment
Diocesan Memo of Understanding
Home Language Survey
PA State Books Loan
SLS Parking Permit Application
Meet Our New Faculty & Staff
Click HERE to download and print M&M Photography picture form. Complete form and bring to school on picture day.
Our school uniforms are available from Pro3 Services
201 Greentree Road, Suite A109
Pittsburgh, PA 15220
Pro3 Services Fall/Off-Season Hours (Starting 9/4/2018)
Pro3 Services will be CLOSED Saturday, September 1 and Monday, September 3 for Labor Day.
Our school uniform policy is outlined below. If you would like to print a copy, click HERE.
- Download the "PowerSchool" app from your SmartPhone's app store
- Enter our district code: MQDD
- Enter your username and password.
For any issues concerning PowerSchool, please send an email to email@example.com.
1. All athletes are required to turn in a completed HIPPA form and PIAA packet to a coach or the athletic trainer before or on the start date of their initial sport season.
2. Physical evaluations that were completed for school or other extracurricular activities will not be accepted for athletics; section 6 of the PIAA packet, "PIAA Comprehensive Initial Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation and Certification of Authorized Medical Examiner", will need to be completed by approved medical personal (found at the bottom of the section 6) and submitted with PIAA packet.
3. All athletes participating in more than one sport will need to turn in section 7 "Re-Certification by Parent/Guardian", and additionally if an injury occurred between sport seasons, section 8 "Re-Certification by Licensed Physician of Medicine or Osteopathic Medicine".
These forms also need to be completed and turned into a coach or the athletic trainer before or on the start date of additional sport seasons. Failure to submit the above mentioned documentation on the designated season start dates will result in an athlete's inability to participate. An athlete will continue be withheld from season practices until all of the forms are received by a coach or the athletic trainer.
For PIAA required physical forms, click HERE.
For HIPAA Consent Form, click HERE.
For Athletic Travel Release Form, click HERE