The Seton LaSalle Catholic High School family, following the example of our patron saints, Elizabeth Ann Seton and John Baptist de La Salle, cultivates the spiritual, intellectual, physical, emotional, and social growth of every student to inspire them to passionately live out God's purpose for their lives as a productive contributor to the global community.
...that every person is made in the image and likeness of God, and should be treated with dignity and respect.
...that every person has received God-given talents to discover, develop, and use for personal happiness and for the
benefit of society.
...that every individual should be encouraged and assisted in reaching his/her full potential.
...that, as a Catholic community, we are called upon to spread the Gospel values as exemplified in the life of Christ and
His Church through both our teaching and our way of living.
...that educated young men and women are those best prepared to answer the challenges of the future.
A SETON LASALLE GRADUATE IS
• A Christ-like disciple of Jesus
• A user of God's word to form a moral compass to handle life's experiences
• An independent lifelong learner ready for higher education and beyond
• A person respectful of themselves, others, and their environments
• A problem solver with high-level critical thinking skills
• An open collaborator who effectively communicates orally in writing