- Important dates
- Submit your application
- Placement test registration
- Submit your Activities/Athletics Interest Form
- Transfer student information
- International student information
Placement Test: Saturday, December 1 | 9 a.m.
All 8th graders planning to attend Seton LaSalle are strongly encouraged to take the placement test, as it helps us determine the most appropriate course schedule for your child. Additionally, consideration for some Seton LaSalle scholarships is based on placement test results. The exam lasts three hours with a break and light refreshments provided.
Financial Aid/Scholarship Night: Tuesday, January 15 (Time TBD)
Join us in the Seton LaSalle auditorium for a presentation and discussion on scholarships, financial assistance, SMART tuition, gift cards and tuition credit. No registration needed.
All 8th graders planning to attend Seton LaSalle are strongly encouraged to take the placement test, as it helps us determine the most appropriate course schedule for your child. Additionally, consideration for some Seton LaSalle scholarships is based on placement test results. The exam lasts three hours with a break and light refreshments provided. This year's Group Placement Test dates have passed. Please check back for next year's dates.
Please complete the form below to register your student for his/her placement test. Please note: this form is not an application for admission.
Please contact the Admissions Director at (412) 561-3583 ext. 1127 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to schedule an alternative testing date.
Click HERE to download and print the Activities/Athletics Interest Form. This is used to connect your child to the activities moderators and coaches in his/her areas of interest.
Please return the completed Activities/Athletics Interest Form to:
Seton LaSalle Catholic High School
1000 McNeilly Road
Mt. Lebanon, PA 15226
or scan and email your completed form to email@example.com.
We welcome transfers from all schools, faiths and backgrounds. Transfer students typically transfer during their freshmen-junior year. Students interested in transferring for their senior year will be considered on a case-by-case basis.All potential transfer students must contact the Director of Admissions at (412) 561-3583 ext. 1127 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The student will undergo two interviews: the first with the Director of Admissions; the second with Principal Lauren Martin. The prospective student must submit a transcript and meet with Director of Guidance, Mr. Tim Zugates, to assess the student's curriculum needs and establish a course schedule.
KEY FACTS ABOUT SETON LASALLE
- Voted the Best Private School in the south Pittsburgh region by Pittsburgh Post-Gazette readers
- Diverse community, pulling from 29 school districts
- 15:1 student:faculty ratio
- 16 Advanced Placement Courses (AP) offered in Math, English, Science, Computer Science, Art and World Language, along with 29 Honors courses
- Serene 26-acre campus located in Mt. Lebanon
- 40+ student clubs and activities
- 20 PIAA-sanctioned athletics teams
- 1:1 Chromebook program provides each student with a Google Chromebook
- Graduates receive an average of about $5 million in academic scholarships and grants for higher education
- 82% of our faculty members have earned advanced degrees