If you have questions about Seton LaSalle or the application process, please feel free to contact the Admissions Director at (412) 561-3583 ext. 1127.
- Important Dates
- Step 1: Contact Admissions Department To Schedule A Campus Visit
- Step 2: Apply Now Online
- Step 3: Schedule A Placement Test
- Step 4: Submit Current Teacher Course Recommendations
- Step 5: Letters Of Acceptance Are Issued
- Step 6: Sign-Up For Sports & Activities At Family Picnic
- Tuition And Financial Aid
- Transfer Student Information
- International Student Information
Applications for Enrollment Open for 2017/2018
The deadline for 8th graders to submit an application is April 15, 2018. After that, a limited number of applications may be given consideration on a rolling basis.
Rebel for a Day/8th Grade Visitation
2018 Rebel For a Day date TBD.
Be a Rebel for the day...interested 8th graders spend a typical school day at Seton LaSalle. Students should dress in their school uniform (if applicable) or appropriate dress attire and report to SLS at 9:00 a.m. Lunch will be provided. The day concludes with the energy and excitement of a Rebel pep rally prior to being dismissed at 1:15 p.m.
Please contact our Admissions Director at (412) 561-3583 ext. 1127
Placement Test: 2018-19 Date TBD
All 8th graders planning to attend Seton LaSalle must take the placement test. Consideration for some Seton LaSalle scholarships is based on the results of the placement test. The exam lasts three hours with a break and light refreshments provided. If you are unable to attend the group placement test date, please contact our Admissions Director at (412) 561-3583 ext. 1127 to schedule another testing date.
Financial Aid/Scholarship Night: 2018-19 date TBD
Join us in the Seton LaSalle auditorium for a presentation and discussion on scholarships, financial assistance, SMART tuition, gift cards and tuition credit. No registration needed.
Letters of Acceptance and Course Registration: March - May
Letters of acceptance and course registration materials will be mailed at the end of February. All course registration forms should be completed and returned to Seton LaSalle at your earliest convenience. This packet will also include sign up information for SLS activities and athletics.
Each semester, we open our doors at Seton LaSalle and invite any interested families to visit. This gives you a chance to:
- Meet our highly-qualified faculty and staff
- Learn about our Freshman Academy program and our rigorous curriculum
- Familiarize yourself with our 20 PIAA-sanctioned athletics programs and our 40+ clubs and activities
- Observe our school community's artistic talents at our Spring Art Exhibit
- Experience our innovative drone technology firsthand during a drone race, along with the Saint Francis University R.O.C.K. and R.O.L.L. STEM program
- Visit our state-of-the-art Production Studio in our Innovation Lab, and our recently renovated Kay Murdy Media Center
- Tour our secluded 26-acre campus, located in Mt. Lebanon, PA
Schedule a Personal Tour
We open our school to any interested students and their families. Experience for yourself the unique atmosphere here - one that is kind, friendly and accepting!
Simply email the Director of Admissions, Suzee Talerico firstname.lastname@example.org or
call her at (412) 561-3583 ext. 1127.
We believe this is the best way for prospective students to witness what makes our school special. You can spend the day with a current student - attending classes, eating lunch and making new friends. For more information about our Shadow Program, click HERE.
Seton LaSalle requires each incoming freshman to take a placement test to determine the most appropriate course schedule in 9th grade. The exam lasts three hours with a break and light refreshments provided.
Placement Test Date for the 2018-19 academic year TBD.
Please complete the form below to register your student for his/her placement test. Please note: this form is not an application for admission.
Please contact the Admissions Director at (412) 561-3583 ext. 1127 with any questions or to schedule another testing date if you are unable to attend the group date.
Once the prospective student submits an application, our Director of Guidance, Tim Zugates will send a request form to the student's current school to solicit current teacher course recommendations. After receiving the response, Zugates will combine the recommendations with the Placement Test results to create a proposed course schedule for the incoming student.
Letters of acceptance and course registration materials will be mailed at the starting at the end of February with the proposed course schedule. This acceptance packet will also include sign-ups for extra-curricular activities and information for athletic involvement, along with information regarding tuition and financial aid and school uniforms.
All course registration forms should be completed and returned to Seton LaSalle at your earliest convenience.
Class of 2023 Family Picnic: Date TBD
This event is an ideal time to explore all that Seton LaSalle offers in student life - sign up for sports, marching band, activities and clubs. You can meet other families from the Class of 2023 while enjoying good food and fun! You will also have the opportunity to meet the administration, adjust class schedule and answer any questions you may have.
Contact our Admissions Director at (412) 561-3583 ext. 1127 with any questions you may have.
2018-19 Tuition Rates
Catholic Students: $10,800
Non-Catholic Students: $11,475
International Students: $13,925
Activity Fee (All students): $390
Technology Fee (Freshmen Only): $200
Graduation Fee (Seniors Only): $150
If you have more than one student enrolled at Seton LaSalle, we offer a $500 discount per child.
Payment Options for 2018-19:
Payment in Full by July 14, 2017: Payment made directly to Seton LaSalle. An invoice will be sent in June, 2017. Please note: the activity fee will be included in the invoice. No service charge if payment made by July 14, 2017.
Smart Tuition 10-Month Payment Plan: The ten monthly payments will begin in July with the final payment due April, 2018. For Smart Tuition enrollment instructions, click HERE. To access your Smart Tuition account, click HERE. Questions? Contact Dawn Siatkosky, Business Manager at email@example.com or (412) 561-3583 ext. 1140.
Financial Aid Application (FACTS)
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment will be conducting the financial need analysis for Seton LaSalle for the upcoming 2018-19 academic year. Families applying for financial aid will need to complete an application and submit the necessary supporting documentation to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment. Applicants can apply online starting January 22, 2018 by clicking HERE to connect to FACTS online. Once an online application has been completed, the following information will need to be sent to FACTS to complete the application process:
- Copies of your most recent Federal tax forms including all supporting tax schedules.
- Copies of your 2017 W-2 forms for both you and your spouse.
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation, and TANF.All supporting documentation can be uploaded in pdf format online.
All supporting documentation can be uploaded in pdf format online. This year, FACTS transitioned to online-only applications, so paper applications are not available.
If you have questions or concerns about the application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 1-866-441-4637.
If you have any questions regarding financial assistance, please contact Dawn Siatkosky, Business Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-561-3583 ext. 1140.
Please click HERE to download the 2017 Pastor's Signature Form.
PLEASE REMEMBER YOU MUST APPLY BY MARCH 31, 2017.
All potential transfer students must contact the Admissions Director at (412) 561-3583 ext. 1127. The student will undergo two interviews: the first with the Admissions Director; the second with Principal Lauren Martin. The prospective student must submit a transcript and meet with Director of Guidance, Mr. Tim Zugates, to assess the student's curriculum needs and establish a course schedule.
Seton LaSalle welcomes students from all cultures and countries.
First, the prospective student's family or representing agency must contact the Director of Admissions at (412) 561-3583 ext. 1127. The student must schedule an in-person or online interview via Skype to determine fluency in English. Although Seton LaSalle does offer, and require, ESL classes for international students, we recognize that communication is critical for a positive experience in any school in the United States.
Second, the prospective international student must submit an application. You may fill out and submit the online form by clicking HERE.
Or, you may access the paper application HERE. Please print out, fill out and mail to:
Seton LaSalle Catholic High School
1000 McNeilly Road
Mt. Lebanon, PA 15226
- Seton LaSalle is ranked in top 5% of Catholic high schools in the United States
- Innovation Lab, as part of the STREAM Initiative (with emphasis on Science, Technology, Religion, Engineering, Arts and Math) includes computer lab, production studio, soldering table, 3D printing and more
- Each student receives a Chromebook included with tuition
- 26-acre campus located in Mt. Lebanon
- 16 Advanced Placement Courses (AP) offered in Math, English, Science, Computer Science, Art and World Language
- College in high school classes available as well as dual enrollment with CCAC
- More than 92% of graduates continue their education in outstanding institutions of higher learning
- Upon graduation, Seton LaSalle students are offered generous college scholarships, averaging $4-million per class per year
- 82% of our faculty members have earned advanced degrees.