- How Do I Apply To Seton LaSalle?
- How Much Does It Cost To Attend?
- How Does Seton LaSalle Prepare My Child For College?
- Can We Schedule A Visit To See The School?
- Do You Offer Financial Aid or Scholarships?
- Who can attend Seton LaSalle Catholic High School?
- Are There A Lot Of Sports And Clubs Available?
- Can I Transfer to Seton LaSalle?
You may fill out and submit the online form by clicking HERE.
Or, you may access the paper application HERE. Please print out, fill out and mail to:
2017-18 Tuition Rates
Catholic Students: 10,400
Non-Catholic Students: $11,100
International Students: $13,500
Activity Fees (grades 9-12): $370
Graduation Fee (grade 12): $100
Payment in Full by July 15, 2017: Payment made directly to Seton LaSalle. An invoice will be sent in June, 2017. Please note: the activity fee will be included in the invoice. No service charge if payment made by July 17, 2017.
Smart Tuition 10-Month Payment Plan: The ten monthly payments will begin in July with the final payment due April, 2018.
Please contact Dawn Siatkosky, Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-561-3583 ext. 1140 with any questions.
Seton LaSalle is a college preparatory school. More than 92% of graduates attend institutions of high learning.
The Class of 2015 was accepted to 92 colleges and universities including: Notre Dame, Carnegie Mellon University, University of Pennsylvania (Penn), Northwestern University, Boston College, Duke University, Georgetown University, Rice University, Villanova University. The Class of 2014 included one National AP Scholar - a student who took at least 8 AP exams and earned a 4 or 5 on all; two $10,000 Scholarship Winners from EQT's Aspire Program; one National English Honor Society Scholarship Winner of $5,000.
To learn about more academic advantages at SLS, click HERE
Open House - Sunday, March 18, 2018
11:30a-3:00pEvery semester, we open our doors at Seton LaSalle and invite any interested families to visit. This gives you a chance to:
- Meet our highly qualified faculty and staff
- Learn about our Freshman Academy program and our rigorous curriculum.
- Familiarize yourself with our 40+ clubs and activities
- Visit our state-of-the-art production studio in our Innovation Lab, and our brand new Kay Murdy Media Center
- Hear about our athletics programs from our dedicated coaches
- Interact with the latest collaborative learning tools, including our Google JAMboard
- Experience virtual and augmented reality technology
Schedule a Personal Tour
We open our school to any interested students and their families. Experience for yourself the unique atmosphere here - one that is kind, friendly and accepting!
Simply email the Director of Admissions, Suzee Talerico email@example.com or
call her at (412) 561-3583 ext. 1127.
We believe this is the best way for prospective students to witness what makes our school special. You can spend the day with a current student - attending classes, eating lunch and making new friends. For more information on the Shadow Program, click HERE.
Rebel for a Day/8th Grade Visitation
Thursday, October 26 - 9 a.m. - 1:15 p.m.
Interested 8th graders spend a regular school day at Seton LaSalle. They go to classes and lunch. They experience the nurturing atmosphere, personalized acadmic, spiritual formation and coeducational learning first-hand.
Groups are organized through area Catholic Grade Schools but anyone is welcome to sign up by contacting the Director of Admissions, Suzee Talerico at firstname.lastname@example.org or (412)561-3583 ext. 1127
Financial Aid Application
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment will be conducting the financial need analysis for Seton LaSalle for the upcoming 2018-19 academic year. Families applying for financial aid will need to complete an application and submit the necessary supporting documentation to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment. Applicants can apply online starting January 22, 2018 by clicking HERE to connect to FACTS online. Once an online application has been completed, the following information will need to be sent to FACTS to complete the application process:
- Copies of your most recent Federal tax forms including all supporting tax schedules.
- Copies of your 2017 W-2 forms for both you and your spouse.
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation, and TANF.All supporting documentation can be uploaded in pdf format online.
All supporting documentation can be uploaded in pdf format online. This year, FACTS transitioned to online-only applications, so paper applications are not available.
If you have questions or concerns about the application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 1-866-441-4637.
If you have any questions regarding financial assistance, please contact Dawn Siatkosky, Business Manager, at email@example.com or 412-561-3583 ext. 1140.
Please click HERE to download the 2017 Pastor's Signature Form.
PLEASE REMEMBER YOU MUST APPLY BY MARCH 31, 2017.
If you have questions regarding financial assistance, please contact Dawn Siatkosky, Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-561-3583 ext. 1140.
Seton LaSalle is a Catholic High School that educates anywhere from 10% to 20% of students from other denominations and faiths. We welcome the diverse conversation in Religion classes produced from students from different religious backgrounds.
Our students like to say that "God is everywhere at Seton-La Salle."
That is our goal - to help students know God, interpret our values through the lens of Catholicism and apply those principles in life.
Prayer starts our day, so we can remember where our priorities lie. Our school community celebrates Mass twice a month and holds student-led spiritual retreats. Religion is a required class every year so students can understand the Bible and the underpinnings of Christianity. We believe revering God and recognizing that all are created in His image encourages respect and kindness among our student body. We require students to perform service and offer many opportunities to do so with their classmates such as volunteering with area soup kitchens, Special Olympics and the "Junior/Senior Prom" with nursing home residents.
No matter where you are on your faith journey, you are welcome here.
Seton LaSalle offers 20 WPIAL Varsity sports. We are proud of our legacy of excellence in athletics that regularly produces Section Champions, WPIAL Champions and PIAA Champions. SLS was awarded the 2014 and 2015 "Best Athletic Program in WPIAL Class AA" by the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. More importantly, our coaches impart our Catholic identity through Sports Leader by employing Virtues of the Week, mentoring and ceremony. Despite our level of achievement, our sports are accessible, even to athletes new to a sport, and many athletes play more than one varsity sport. To learn more about athletics, click HERE.
SLS offers more than 30 plus clubs, organizations and activities: Nationally-Ranked Vocal Group. Exceptional Forensics. High-tech Computer Technology Club. What is your interest? Guitar? Blogging? Constructing a theater set? Designing for 3D printing? Wherever your passions lie, you can find a place to express them at Seton-La Salle - and make friends who enjoy the same thing! To learn more about student life, click HERE.
All potential transfer students must contact the Director of Admissions, Suzee Talerico, at email@example.com or 412-561-3583 x1127. The student will undergo two interviews: the first with the Admissions Director; the second with Principal Lauren Martin or Dean of Students, Michael Joyce. The prospective student must submit a transcript and meet with Director of Guidance, Tim Zugates, to assess the student's curriculum needs and establish a course schedule.
- Top 5% of Nation's Catholic High Schools in Catholic High School Honor Roll
- Largest Co-Ed Catholic high school in Allegheny County
- Student-Teacher ratio 12:1
- 16 Advanced Placement courses, 43 Honors courses
- 30 Fine Arts courses
- STREAM courses, including Robotics, Astronomy, Computer Science
- All new Innovation Center and Computer Lab as Phase 1 of STREAM Initiative
- Championship Athletic and Extensive Activities Programs
- Full Middle States Accreditation
- Generous Scholarships and Grants available
- Centered in Faith....Surrounded by Family