Come for a day. Stay for four years.
To schedule a Shadow Day, please complete the Shadow Day Request Form below. This will provide us with the necessary information to customize your visit based on your interests.
If you have questions, please contact the Director of Admissions at (412) 561-3583 ext. 1127 or email@example.com.
About shadow days
- Shadow Days are from 7:50 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Please report to the Main Office, where you will be greeted by our Director of Admissions.
- Your child will not need to bring anything with him/her.
- Dress code: Students should come dressed casually. The following is appropriate: khakis, jeans (not distressed), polo, button-down shirts or appropriate short- or long-sleeve T-shirts. Please do not wear sweatpants, leggings, athletic wear, hoodies or hats/headgear. Skirts should be of appropriate (fingertip) length.
- Lunch will be provided.
- Pickup occurs at 1:30 p.m. Guest parking is available in front of the main entrance. Please arrive 30 minutes early if you would like a personal tour of our school (this request can be made on the Shadow Day Request Form).
- Special accommodations can always be considered for families who require different start and end times, etc. We are happy to work with you!