Schedule a Personal Tour
We open our school to any interested students and their families. Experience for yourself the unique atmosphere here - one that is kind, friendly and accepting! Simply contact Bridgette Kennedy-Riske, Director of Admissions at (412) 561-3583 ext. 1127 or email@example.com.
We believe this is the best way for prospective students to witness what makes our school special. You can spend the day with a current student - attending classes, eating lunch and making new friends. For more information about our Shadow Program, click HERE.
Sunday, October 27, 2019 | 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Each semester, we open our doors to the community for an open house. You will have an opportunity to:
- Tour our 26-acre campus
- Explore our rigorous curriculum, including 29 Honors courses and 19 AP courses
- See our newly renovated facilities and our dynamic learning environment
- Learn about our 40+ clubs and activities, and 20 PIAA-sanctioned athletic programs
- Experience our diverse student body, with students representing 29 different school districts
- 64% of students come to SLS from Catholic schools; 36% come to SLS from public schools
At Seton LaSalle, we value a thorough education. In the past five years, Seton LaSalle has had 18 National Merit Scholars. Seton LaSalle students' average SAT and ACT scores are 1360 and 27, respectively, while the recent national averages are just 1060 and 21, respectively.
Discover the difference at Seton LaSalle. Contact Bridgette Kennedy-Riske, Director of Admissions at (412) 561-3583 ext. 1127 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discover the Difference at Seton LaSalle. Registration for our Fall Open House is recommended, but not required.
Questions? Contact Bridgette Kennedy-Riske, Director of Admissions at (412) 561-3583 ext. 1127 or email@example.com.