Schedule a Personal Tour
We open our school to any interested students and their families. Experience for yourself the unique atmosphere here - one that is kind, friendly and accepting! Simply contact Bridgette Kennedy-Riske, Director of Admissions at (412) 561-3583 ext. 1127 or email@example.com.
We believe this is the best way for prospective students to witness what makes our school special. You can spend the day with a current student - attending classes, eating lunch and making new friends. For more information about our Shadow Program, click HERE.
Thursday, April 2, 2020 | 6 - 8:30 p.m.
Each semester, we open our doors to the community for an open house. You will have an opportunity to:
- Tour our 26-acre campus
- Explore our rigorous curriculum, including 29 Honors courses and 19 AP courses
- See our newly renovated facilities and our dynamic learning environment
- Learn about our 40+ clubs and activities, and 20 PIAA-sanctioned athletic programs
- Experience our diverse student body, with students representing 29 different school districts
- 64% of students come to SLS from Catholic schools; 36% come to SLS from public schools
At Seton LaSalle, we value a thorough education. In the past five years, Seton LaSalle has had 18 National Merit Scholars.
Discover the difference at Seton LaSalle. Contact Bridgette Kennedy-Riske, Director of Admissions at (412) 561-3583 ext. 1127 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discover the Difference at Seton LaSalle. Registration for our Fall Open House is recommended, but not required.
Questions? Contact Bridgette Kennedy-Riske, Director of Admissions at (412) 561-3583 ext. 1127 or email@example.com.