40th Anniversary Alumni Directory
To help us celebrate the 40th Anniversary of Seton LaSalle Catholic High School, we are launching an alumni data verification project in early June. To make this a successful project, we are partnering with a nationally recognized publishing firm, Publishing Concepts (PCI), to help us reach out to alumni near and far.
Over the course of the summer, you will receive communication from Publishing Concepts letting you know how to participate in the project and update your educational, professional and contact information. The last Seton LaSalle alumni directory was published in 2013, and we look forward to completing this project by Spring 2020.
We understand security and privacy are concerns, but please know that PCI is a trusted partner of Seton LaSalle Catholic High School. Up-to-date information is essential for us to connect alumni with former classmates and friends, and we want to be sure that you receive the latest news and invitations to our events, so we ask for your participation in the project.
We recognize the importance of South Hills Catholic and Elizabeth Seton high schools as an integral part of Seton LaSalle's history, and we hope to have your participation in this project so we can ensure you receive the latest updates on our upcoming anniversary celebration!
If you have any questions, please contact Kristin Snapp, Alumni Relations/Multimedia Coordinator at 412-561-3583 ext. 1141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I received an email/phone call/postcard asking for my personal information. Is this a legitimate project?
- How do I know my information will only be used for directory purposes?
- I would like to verify and update my information. How may I do this?
- Can anyone purchase a directory?
- When will I receive my directory?
- Can I choose some or all of my information not be printed in the directory?
- I ordered a directory/package over the phone and would like to cancel my order. How do I do this?