40th Anniversary Alumni Directory
To help us celebrate the 40th Anniversary of Seton LaSalle Catholic High School, we are launching an alumni data verification project in early June. To make this a successful project, we are partnering with a nationally recognized publishing firm, Publishing Concepts (PCI), to help us reach out to alumni near and far.
Over the course of the summer, you will receive communication from Publishing Concepts letting you know how to participate in the project and update your educational, professional and contact information. The last Seton LaSalle alumni directory was published in 2013, and we look forward to completing this project by Spring 2020.
We understand security and privacy are concerns, but please know that PCI is a trusted partner of Seton LaSalle Catholic High School. Up-to-date information is essential for us to connect alumni with former classmates and friends, and we want to be sure that you receive the latest news and invitations to our events, so we ask for your participation in the project.
We recognize the importance of South Hills Catholic and Elizabeth Seton high schools as an integral part of Seton LaSalle's history, and we hope to have your participation in this project so we can ensure you receive the latest updates on our upcoming anniversary celebration!
If you have any questions, please contact Kristin Snapp, Alumni Relations/Multimedia Coordinator at 412-561-3583 ext. 1141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I received an email/phone call/postcard asking for my personal information. Is this a legitimate project?
- How do I know my information will only be used for directory purposes?
- I would like to verify and update my information. How may I do this?
- Can anyone purchase a directory?
- When will I receive my directory?
- Can I choose some or all of my information not be printed in the directory?
- I ordered a directory/package over the phone and would like to cancel my order. How do I do this?
Yes, this is a legitimate project. We have partnered with Publishing Concepts (PCI) to produce our new alumni directory. PCI is a company located in Dallas, TX that publishes directories for educational institutions, fraternities, sororities and military organizations across the nation. This project allows Seton LaSalle Catholic High School to receive important updates to our database so we know more about our alumni and how we can better serve you and future alumni.
Seton LaSalle Catholic High School has a contractual agreement with PCI that states:
- The names, addresses, and information provided to PCI by Seton LaSalle Catholic High School for the publication of the directory will be held confidential by PCI, except to the extent that they are utilized in, or in the preparation of, the directory and except as required by court order or law.
- The directory will be made available only to alumni of Seton LaSalle Catholic High School. Upon completion of the project, PCI will return to Seton LaSalle Catholic High School any and all electronic files that have been supplied by Seton LaSalle Catholic High School or produced by PCI in connection with the production of the directory.
If you have received a postcard or an email with a telephone number, you may call the number to speak with a dedicated representative for the Seton LaSalle Catholic High School project. The representative will verify all the information we have on file for you and make any updates where needed.
If you received an email with an embedded link, you may go to the online site to review your information.
If you have questions, you may call PCI's customer service desk at 1-800-982-1590.