Hello from AVI Fresh!
Our team is honored to serve the students, faculty and staff at Seton LaSalle. During the summer if 2019, we prepared new recipes and got everything ready for back to school. NEW to the 2019-2020 school year is an exciting self-serve Salad Bar area, with a colorful variety of crisp, crunchy and nutritious selections. We will continue offering your tasty favorites at our AVI Fresh Food Zones. Our upgraded Deli area will now offer made-to-order salads, wraps and sandwiches. Enjoy a boost with a power bowl at Agave. Find fresh pizza from scratch by using dough balls as well as daily self-serve pasta, including gluten sensitive selections at our Pizza area. Choose a hand-pattied burger or grilled chicken sandwich made from scratch at Sizzle. There's something for everyone! Menus can be found on a weekly basis below.
If you should have any questions or special requests regarding food sensitivities, understand that I am here to help. Our Dietitian, Kristen Marcela (email@example.com) is also available to discuss any food allergies or dietary concerns. My team and I are grateful to serve Seton LaSalle Catholic High School!
In Faith and Charity,
(412) 561-3583 ext. 1122
Click on each week below to view a PDF of the week's lunch menu
- Week Thirteen (Week of November 18)
- Week Fourteen (Week of November 25)
- Week Fifteen (Week of December 2)
- Week Sixteen (Week of December 9)
Please contact Maria Christopher at (412) 561-3583 ext. 1122 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
You are able to pay your child's meal account over the internet 24/7 using PayForIt.net.
By logging onto PayForIt.net, you can easily:
- Set up an account
- Deposit money at your convenience into your child's cafeteria account
- Set email reminders to notify you when your child's account gets low
- Set up recurring payments for your child's cafeteria account
- Check your child's cafeteria account balance
- View an activity report so you can see what your child has eaten in the previous 30 days
- Schedule fee payments for future payments
To set up an account, all you will need is:
- A valid email address
- A credit card or ACH check information
- Your child's student ID number (8 digits — found on your student's PowerSchool account)
Each student in your family can be set up on the same account. If you decide to put money on your child's cafeteria account, there is a convenience fee of 3.9% per transaction for Visa/MasterCard or $1.75 for electronic check. Once the money is put on the account, it typically appears in your child's lunch account in two hours. All students must have a PayForIt.net account prior to the first day of school.
When your child checks out in the cafeteria each day, he/she will only need to enter the last four digits of his/her student ID number.
(412) 561-3583 ext. 1122