Support SLS as a Business
REDIRECT YOUR TAXES TO SETON LASALLE
As a business owner in Pennsylvania, you have the unique opportunity to redirect a portion of your state tax funds to an educational institution of your choice.
The EITC (Educational Improvement Tax Credit) and OSTC (Opportunity Scholarship Tax Credit) programs are the most effective ways companies doing business in Pennsylvania can help our school. The money goes directly to a tuition scholarship fund that enables SLS to offer tuition assistance for those who otherwise would not be able to afford this educational experience.
HOW MUCH CAN YOU REDIRECT?
- Up to 75% of your contribution with a maximum of $750,000 per taxable year.
- May be increased to 90% by signing up for a two-year commitment!
- Plus, your company can claim the charitable deduction for the IRS.
THE PROCESS IS SIMPLE.
- Apply online (instructions HERE)
- New applications are due by July 1
- Those applying for a second year and beyond will apply on May 15
- Applications are processed on a first-come, first-served basis until available tax credit money is exhausted
- Applications can be approved in just 48 hours!