If you should have any questions or special requests regarding food sensitivities, understand that I am here to help. My team and I are grateful to serve Seton LaSalle Catholic High School! Please contact Maria Christopher at (412) 561-3583 ext. 1122 or [email protected] with any questions or concerns. We look forward to seeing you!
You are able to pay your child's meal account over the internet 24/7 using PayForIt.net.
By logging onto PayForIt.net, you can easily:
- Set up an account
- Deposit money at your convenience into your child's cafeteria account
- Set email reminders to notify you when your child's account gets low
- Set up recurring payments for your child's cafeteria account
- Check your child's cafeteria account balance
- View an activity report so you can see what your child has eaten in the previous 30 days
- Schedule fee payments for future payments
To set up an account, all you will need is:
- A valid email address
- A credit card or ACH check information
- Your child's student ID number (8 digits — found on your student's PowerSchool account)
Each student in your family can be set up on the same account. If you decide to put money on your child's cafeteria account, there is a convenience fee of 3.9% per transaction for Visa/MasterCard or $1.75 for electronic check. Once the money is put on the account, it typically appears in your child's lunch account in two hours. All students must have a PayForIt.net account prior to the first day of school.
When your child checks out in the cafeteria each day, he/she will only need to enter the last four digits of his/her student ID number.
In Faith and Charity,
(412) 561-3583 ext. 1122