Be Welcomed at Seton LaSalle: Experience the SLS Difference for Yourself
At Seton LaSalle you can be Welcomed. Be Outstanding. Be A Champion.
And most importantly you can be yourself. At Seton LaSalle, we believe in the value of a school day filled with positive peer experiences, and encouraging one-to-one teacher interactions. Of high fives on and off the court and inspiring teachers who push you to succeed without the fear of being left behind.
Our school is a place students call home. We provide students a family-like atmosphere in a welcoming community with a caring and dedicated faculty and staff. Paired with a rigorous curriculum and a well-rounded offering of extracurricular activities, Seton LaSalle provides an educational experience unlike any other.
In fact, Seton LaSalle is ranked the Best Co-Ed Catholic School in Pittsburgh (Niche) and Best Private School in the South Hills (Pittsburgh Post-Gazette readers), but we offer more than just a top-rated educational experience, at Seton LaSalle, you can Be Inspired. Be Connected. Be Yourself.
SETON LASALLE BY THE NUMBERS
- Our school is located on a serene 26-acre campus in the Mt. Lebanon neighborhood of Pittsburgh's South Hills.
- Seton LaSalle is the largest co-educational Catholic high school in Pittsburgh's South Hills Region.
- We have students representing 29 area school districts, as well as students from across the globe, creating a diverse and unique school community, representative of the diversity found across the United States today.
- 98% of our graduates pursue higher education, with each graduate receiving an average of $97,000 in scholarships and grants toward their tuition costs.
- Our grounds include a walking/running trail, a multipurpose athletic field, an art studio and gallery, and numerous gardens.
- 64% of our student body comes from Catholic grade schools, while 36% of our students come from public schools.
Seton LaSalle promotes a holistic approach to developing students for Success Beyond SLS. Our curriculum focuses not only on academic excellence, but also on the development of each student's passions, skills, intellect, and spiritual life to motivate and prepare each student for a lifetime of purpose.
Seton LaSalle High School is accredited by the Commission on Secondary Schools of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, the Pennsylvania Department of Education, and the Catholic Diocese of Pittsburgh.