FALL OPEN HOUSE
Sunday, September 13, 2020 • 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Each semester, we open our doors for interested families with students in grades 6-11 to tour Seton LaSalle to learn more about what we have to offer. You'll have the opportunity to meet our faculty and staff, coaches and activities moderators, and our student ambassadors. Tour the school at your own pace, or receive a guided tour from our students.
- Serene 26-acre campus
- Diverse community, pulling from 29 school districts
- 15:1 student:faculty ratio
- Rigorous curriculum, including 19 AP classes and 30+ Honors classes
- 40+ student clubs and activities
- 20 PIAA-sanctioned athletics programs
- STREAM education program
- 1:1 Chromebook program