We open our doors twice per year — fall and spring — for your family to experience Seton LaSalle firsthand. You'll learn about all of the ways your child can thrive as a Rebel:
- Be challenged by over 40 Honors classes and 19 AP classes
- Be a champion on one of 20 PIAA teams or 40+ clubs and organizations
- Be prepared for Success Beyond SLS with dedicated guidance and academic success staff that will set your child up for life after high school
- Be recognized in our personalized, tailored learning environment with an average student-to-teacher ratio of 15:1
- Be Yourself alongside hundreds of others, waiting to welcome your child into our Rebel family
And this is just the beginning. Your child will have access to all of this and more. A visit will help empower both you and your child to make the best decision for your family.
Our spring Open House date has yet to be determined. Please contact Bridgette Kennedy-Riske, Director of Admissions, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.