Forms & Resources
At-Home Screening Questionnaire
|Fever or chills (fever 100.4°F or higher)||Cough||Fatigue|
|Muscle or body aches||Headache||New loss of taste or smell|
|Sore throat||Congestion or runny nose||Nausea or vomiting|
|Diarrhea||Shortness of breath|
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in chest
- New confusion
- Inability to wake or stay awake
- Bluish lips or face
- Sent in with your student on their orientation day
- Mailed to the school (1000 McNeilly Road, Mt. Lebanon, PA 15226)
- Dropped off in the Main Office
- Emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2020-21 Student-Parent Handbook
- 2020 Diocesan Memo of Understanding - COVID-19
- Family Survey
- Health Information Packet
- Home Language Survey
- Immunization Requirements
- M&M Photography Order Form
- Must be returned to school on picture day, which occurs during orientation
- Parking Permit Application
- Pastor Signature Form (Catholic Families Only)
- Must be submitted within 30 days of starting school to secure Catholic tuition discount
- Physical Exam Form (11th Grade Only)
- Publicity Release Form
- State Textbook Loan Form
- Technology Acceptable Use Policy
Booster or Club Purchasing Guide
2020-2021 Important Dates
- 9/7: No School (Labor Day)
- 9/10: Junior Class Ring Presentation (juniors will bring home info to order class rings)
- 9/14: No School (Faculty In-Service)
- 9/26-28: Homecoming weekend
- 9/28: No School (Faculty In-Service)
5/18-20: Grade 12 Final Exams
6/1-3: Grades 9-11 Final Exams
6/1: 11:45 Early Release
Physical Forms for Athletics
The following forms are further explained below. Please print, complete, and return these forms to Bill DaBaldo, Director of Athletics. If you have any questions, please contact Bill at email@example.com or (412) 561-3583 ext. 1136.
1. All athletes are required to turn in a completed HIPPA form and PIAA packet to a coach or the athletic trainer before or on the start date of their initial athletic season.
2. Physical evaluations that were completed for school or other extracurricular activities will not be accepted for athletics; section 6 of the PIAA packet, "PIAA Comprehensive Initial Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation and Certification of Authorized Medical Examiner," will need to be completed by approved medical personal (found at the bottom of section 6) and submitted with PIAA packet.
3. All athletes participating in more than one sport will need to turn in section 7 "Re-Certification by Parent/Guardian," and additionally, if an injury occurred between sports seasons, section 8 "Re-Certification by Licensed Physician of Medicine or Osteopathic Medicine."
These forms also need to be completed and turned into a coach or the athletic trainer before, or on the start date of, additional sports seasons. Failure to submit the above-mentioned documentation on the designated season start dates will result in an athlete's inability to participate. An athlete will continue to be withheld from season practices until all of the forms are received by a coach or the athletic trainer.
- Download the "PowerSchool" app from your SmartPhone's app store
- Enter our district code: MQDD
- Enter your username and password.
Service Hours Verification Form
2020-21 Tuition Payment Options
529 Plans: Since 2018, tax-free distributions from 529 Plans can now be received by students enrolled in private elementary or high schools who pay tuition expenses. For more information, please see the PDF in the sidebar (mobile users: bottom of the page).
Smart Tuition & 529 Plan Information