Forms & Resources
2020-2021 Important Dates
- 7/1: Fall sports teams and Marching Band may begin voluntary pre-season practices
- 8/19: Freshman Orientation
- 8/20: Sophomore Orientation
- 8/21: Soft Opening for Freshmen and Sophomores
- 8/24: Junior Orientation
- 8/25: Senior Orientation
- 8/26: Soft Opening for Juniors and Seniors
- 8/27: First Day of School for all students in the building
- 9/26-28: Homecoming weekend
- Sent in with your student on their orientation day
- Mailed to the school (1000 McNeilly Road, Mt. Lebanon, PA 15226)
- Dropped off in the Main Office
- Emailed to email@example.com
- 2020-21 Student-Parent Handbook
- Diocesan Memo of Understanding (Coming soon!)
- Family Survey
- Health Information Packet
- Home Language Survey
- Immunization Requirements
- M&M Photography Order Form
- Must be returned to school on picture day, which occurs during orientation
- Parking Permit Application
- Pastor Signature Form (Catholic Families Only)
- Must be submitted within 30 days of starting school to secure Catholic tuition discount
- Physical Exam Form (11th Grade Only)
- Publicity Release Form
- State Textbook Loan Form
- Technology Acceptable Use Policy
- Download the "PowerSchool" app from your SmartPhone's app store
- Enter our district code: MQDD
- Enter your username and password.
2020-21 Tuition Payment Options
529 Plans: Since 2018, tax-free distributions from 529 Plans can now be received by students enrolled in private elementary or high schools who pay tuition expenses. For more information, please see the PDF in the sidebar (mobile users: bottom of the page).
Physical Forms for Athletics
The following forms are further explained below. Please print, complete, and return these forms to Bill DaBaldo, Director of Athletics. If you have any questions, please contact Bill at firstname.lastname@example.org or (412) 561-3583 ext. 1136.
1. All athletes are required to turn in a completed HIPPA form and PIAA packet to a coach or the athletic trainer before or on the start date of their initial athletic season.
2. Physical evaluations that were completed for school or other extracurricular activities will not be accepted for athletics; section 6 of the PIAA packet, "PIAA Comprehensive Initial Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation and Certification of Authorized Medical Examiner," will need to be completed by approved medical personal (found at the bottom of section 6) and submitted with PIAA packet.
3. All athletes participating in more than one sport will need to turn in section 7 "Re-Certification by Parent/Guardian," and additionally, if an injury occurred between sports seasons, section 8 "Re-Certification by Licensed Physician of Medicine or Osteopathic Medicine."
These forms also need to be completed and turned into a coach or the athletic trainer before, or on the start date of, additional sports seasons. Failure to submit the above-mentioned documentation on the designated season start dates will result in an athlete's inability to participate. An athlete will continue to be withheld from season practices until all of the forms are received by a coach or the athletic trainer.
Service Hours Verification Form
Smart Tuition & 529 Plan Information