Be Welcomed. Be Connected. Be a Rebel.If your high school isn’t meeting your needs, we’re glad you’re here. It’s time to Meet Seton LaSalle, because high school is a time to thrive, not just survive. One filled with positive experiences, and amazing memories—not a place you want to forget. When your student joins our Rebel community, along with the numerous other families who have made the switch, you will truly feel like a part of something special.
It is our mission to help your child make the most of their high school experience. We work hard every day to ensure our students get a high-quality, faith-centered education that inspires and empowers them to become the best person they can be academically, athletically, and personally. We prepare students to be successful in college and beyond. Best of all? We have generous scholarships available.
We have countless success stories of transfer students who came to Seton LaSalle whether entering 10th, 11th, or even 12th grade, and quickly found their place in the classroom, activities, and athletics. Here is just a sampling of what our transfer students are saying about being part of the Rebel Family:
"My brother goes to school at Seton LaSalle and was coming home feeling happy. I wanted to feel that way every day. It was time to make a change." - Morgan H.
"People said that you would feel welcomed here immediately. They were right. I finally feel that I'm in the right place. It's like home." - Rilee M.
"The Seton LaSalle campus is a wonderful environment to be in school. It's clean, secure, and above all, welcoming." -Alex S.
Read what other Rebels have to say about their SLS experience HERE.
Ready to become a Rebel? Here is an overview of the transfer process:
- Apply. Submit your application here: slshs.org/apply/. Once your application is received, you will be contacted to schedule an in-person or Zoom interview.
- Meet and Greet: Schedule an in-person interview or elect to meet over Zoom. We’d like to get to know your family and explore how Seton LaSalle may be a good fit for you.
- Transcripts/Course Development:
- Obtain a copy of your students’ official transcripts (from your current school) and bring them with you to a meeting with Mr. Tim Zugates, the Director of Guidance.
- Mr. Zugates will use the information from the transcripts, along with information from your student, to develop a recommended course schedule.
- Seton LaSalle will retain this copy of the transcripts to keep with your child’s application.
- For your convenience, your meeting with Mr. Zugates can be scheduled on the same day as the interview.
- Tuition/Financial Aid:
- You will then meet with Mr. DJ Zalewski, Director of Business & Institutional Advancement, to discuss tuition and financial aid.
- For your convenience, your meeting with Mr. Zalewski can be scheduled on the same day as the interview.
[Seton LaSalle will review the application and current school records.]
- Receive an admissions decision! Upon review of all the factors listed above, our Director of Admissions, Bridgette Kennedy-Riske, will make a recommendation requesting your application be accepted.
- Determine a start date: Upon all approvals, applications, and transcripts having been received, a START DATE will be set!
- Schedule a “Shadow Day”: Spend the day with a current student and get a feel for a typical day in our welcoming school, where students are known for being academically motivated, well-rounded, and kind.
- Speak with Student Ambassador: Meet a student ambassador who shares common interests.
- Speak with a School Parents: Have a conversation with school parents who may have a similar story as you and can share how Seton LaSalle has impacted both their family, and more importantly, their student.
A note about athletics: We understand that athletics is a big part of the high school experience for many students. However, we do not arrange conversations with the coaches until after your child has been accepted to Seton LaSalle. We do this in order to protect your child’s athletic eligibility with the PIAA.
If you have additional questions, please contact the Director of Admissions at (412) 561-3583 ext. 1127 or [email protected].
"I look forward to welcoming you and your family to our school. Please contact me at [email protected] or (412) 561-3583 x1127 with any questions you might have."
Mrs. Bridgette Kennedy-Riske, Admissions Director