High school should be a time to thrive, not just to survive.
If you are unhappy with your current high school experience, join the numerous other families who have decided to make a positive change by transferring to Seton LaSalle.
It is our mission to help your child make the most of their high school experience. We work hard every day to ensure our students get a high-quality, faith-centered education that inspires and empowers them to become the best person they can be academically, athletically, and personally. We prepare students to be successful in college and beyond.
Generous scholarships are available.
Here is an overview of the transfer process:1. Apply. Submit your application at this link: slshs.org/apply/.
2. Visit SLS for an interview or elect to meet over Zoom.
3. Obtain a copy of your child’s official transcripts from your current school and bring them with you to a meeting with Mr. Tim Zugates, the Director of Guidance.
4. Meet with Mrs. Dawn Siatkosky, Business Manager, to discuss financial aid and tuition.
[Seton LaSalle will review the application and current school records.]
6. Determine a start date.
- Schedule a Shadow Day: Spend the day with a current student and get a feel for a typical day in our welcoming school, where students are known for being academically motivated, well-rounded, and kind.
- Speak with Current Students School: Meet students who share your interests.
- Speak with School Parents: Have a conversation with school parents who may have a similar story as you.
A note about athletics: We understand that athletics is a big part of the high school experience for many students. However, we do not arrange conversations with the coaches until after your child has been accepted to Seton LaSalle. We do this in order to protect your child’s athletic eligibility with the PIAA.
Seton LaSalle is known for being a welcoming community. We have countless success stories of students who transferred to Seton LaSalle and quickly found their place in the classroom, activities, and athletics.
Hear what some of our transfer students have to say about their decision to join our Rebel Family:
"My brother goes to school at Seton LaSalle and was coming home feeling happy. I wanted to feel that way every day. It was time to make a change." - Morgan H.
"People said that you would feel welcomed here immediately. They were right. I finally feel that I'm in the right place. It's like home." - Rilee M.
"The Seton LaSalle campus is a wonderful environment to be in school. It's clean, secure, and above all, welcoming." -Alex S.
Read what other Rebels have to say about their SLS experience HERE.
If you have questions, please contact the Director of Admissions at (412) 561-3583 ext. 1127 or email@example.com.