Tuition & Financial Aid
2020-21 TUITION RATES
Third Child Discount: $1,000
*Discounts apply to domestic students only
Please click below to download the Pastor Signature Form
for Catholic Tuition Rates.
Pastor Signature Form
TUITION PAYMENT OPTIONS
SMART Tuition and 529 Plan Information
The information provided on your application, and in any support materials, will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment Application
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment will be conducting the financial need analysis for Seton LaSalle for the upcoming 2020-21 academic year. Families applying for financial aid will need to complete an application and submit the necessary supporting documentation to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment. Applicants can apply online starting February 1, 2020 by clicking HERE to connect to FACTS online. Once an online application has been completed, the following information will need to be sent to FACTS to complete the application process:
- Copies of your most recent Federal tax forms including all supporting tax schedules.
- Copies of your 2019 W-2 forms for both you and your spouse.
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation, and TANF. All supporting documentation can be uploaded in pdf format online.
All supporting documentation can be uploaded in pdf format online. Paper applications are not available.
If you have questions or concerns about the application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 1-866-441-4637.
If you have any questions regarding financial assistance, please contact Dawn Siatkosky, Business Manager, at email@example.com or (412) 561-3583 ext. 1140.
ANNUAL NEED-BASED GRANTS
- Bishop's Education Fund (BEF): Need-based grants from this fund assist Catholic students attending Catholic elementary and high schools in the Diocese of Pittsburgh. Please note: A completed Pastor Signature Form is required to receive funding from the Bishop's Education Fund.
- EITC grants: Need-based grants are made available to Seton LaSalle students from the Diocese of Pittsburgh through the Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC) Program.
- Scholastic Opportunity Scholarship (SOS) Fund: Need-based grants are made available to Seton LaSalle students who live in a state-approved failing school district through the Opportunity Scholarship Tax Credit (OSTC) Program.
- Seton LaSalle Tuition Emergency Support Fund: This fund is intended to support current SLS families who are in crisis by providing supplemental financial assistance.
OTHER WAYS TO LOWER TUITION COSTS
- Participate in certificate or script programs at your parish to earn tuition credit
- Find a parish-sponsored tuition assistance fund, or a family sponsor program
- Apply for aid from private sources such as The Poise Foundation
- Participate in the Junior Achievement Program, which allows your child to apply for Junior Achievement scholarships
- Apply to The Crossroads Foundation, which provides tuition assistance for students coming to a Catholic school from a failing public school district (i.e. Pittsburgh Public Schools)
- Visit The Pennsylvania Department of Education to see state-wide scholarships and grants that you may be eligible for
Student Transfers or Withdrawals