- Every person is made in the image and likeness of God, and should be treated with dignity and respect.
- Every person has received God-given talents to discover, develop, and use for personal happiness and for the benefit of society.
- Every individual should be encouraged and assisted in reaching his/her full potential.
- As a Catholic community, we are called upon to spread the Gospel values as exemplified in the life of Christ and His Church through both our teaching and our way of living.
- Educated young men and women are those best prepared to answer the challenges of the future.
The Seton LaSalle Catholic High School family, following the example of our patron saints, Elizabeth Ann Seton and John Baptist de La Salle, cultivates the spiritual, intellectual, physical, emotional, and social growth of every student to inspire them to passionately live out God's purpose for their lives as a productive contributor to the global community.
The school's motto, "In Fide et Caritate," which translates to "In Faith and Charity" recalls the supporting spirits of the two religious congregations which established the school. The motto also expresses a program of life, an ideal, and the spirit of the bearer of its arms.
A SETON LASALLE GRADUATE IS A
- Christ-like disciple of Jesus
- User of God's word to form a moral compass to handle life's experiences
- Independent, lifelong learner ready for higher education and beyond
- Person respectful of themselves, others, and their environments
- Problem-solver with high-level critical thinking skills
- Open collaborator who effectively communicates, both orally and in writing