Rebels for Life
MODERATOR: MR. BRIAN KLISAVAGE
Rebels For Life is the pro-life club at Seton LaSalle and is known as one of the largest and most active pro-life clubs in the United States. The mission of Rebels For Life is to see a world in which human life is respected and protected from conception until natural death. The club holds monthly after-school meetings and is involved in a number of annual events including the March for Life in Washington, D.C.
REBELS FOR LIFE EDUCATES ABOUT AND ADVOCATES FOR:
- Life for all of the unborn
- Help for those in crisis pregnancies
- Care and God's forgiveness for those that have had abortions
- An end to human trafficking and care for victims
- Respect for those with intellectual disabilities and an end to the use of the "R word"
For information about Rebels for Life or to make a donation, please contact Mr. Brian Klisavage at [email protected].